See what low lift, high impact really means
Contact us to get started
Save your precious family engagement hours
The Ready4K Dashboard lightens your load while increasing your impact:
- One-click enrollment leverages your existing data and lets you get families started in minutes
- Schedule your own messages and surveys ahead of time
- Report-ready family engagement data includes presentation-quality data visualization
- Access Teacher Newsletters, Workshop Guides, enrollment flyers, and other Ready4K resources in one place
Solve your reporting requirements
The Ready4K Dashboard includes research-based family engagement data that can be used to meet ESSER, Title I, III, IV, V, Head Start, and grant reporting requirements.
Download the data for your own analysis or use our presentation-ready graphs and charts. End-of-Year Impact Reports show your impact over the year and include powerful parent testimonials.
And come back anytime to quickly check your survey results or active enrollment numbers.
Gain new insights into your families
Learn what parents are thinking — and clicking.
- Quarterly survey results give you insight into your positive impact on families
- Send your own text-based surveys to get fast insights on key questions for your team
- Check in to see which families have non-working phone numbers, an early indicator that a family may benefit from personal outreach
- Review click data on the resources you share, to see what parents find most important
- See which languages parents say they prefer to receive information in (coming soon!)
Start Your Equity Grant Application
Ready4K is deeply committed to serving economically disadvantaged families. We’re proud to offer qualifying organizations an Equity Grant — to ensure that our highly-accessible, evidence-based family engagement solutions are available in every community. Awards are granted on a first-come, first-served basis, so we encourage you to apply today.
What Partners Say
“We need to invest in things that parents don’t have to show up for, things that show up for parents in their homes.”
"We've all miscalculated how desperately families really wanted something like this."
"Parents really appreciate that it is simple, doesn't require anything additional, and stays on their phone."
"The biggest surprise was how easy the process was."
"Ready4K is a great way to remind families that as a Catholic church, we're rooting for them."
“The Ready4K program is a resource for families that is practical and will actually help them advance their child’s development not only academically but also socially and emotionally.”
“What I love about it is that I can send out messages like ‘we’ve got a meeting at this time and place.’ And they all get it — Boom.”
“It’s not something that you have to manage. I don’t have to worry about putting together the data. And I don’t have to formulate a report - I love that part.”
"I think Ready4K fills a need that no other program I've been able to find to date can fill."
"Connect with families in such an easy format... with ideas that are easily usable... It almost seemed like a no-brainer -- like why wouldn't you?"
Read More About Our Impact
One step at a time: The effects of an early literacy text messaging program for parents of preschoolers
This study evaluated the effectiveness of a home literacy-focused text messaging program for parents of preschoolers designed to break down the complexity of supportive parenting.
More than just a nudge: Supporting kindergarten parents with differentiated and personalized text-messages
(Doss, Fahle, Loeb & York, 2018) We study effects of a text-based program for parents of kindergarten children,...
(Cortes, Fricke, Loeb & Song, 2018) This study investigates whether actionable advice alone drives the results...
(Cortes, Fricke, Loeb, Song & York, 2019) This study compares the effects of an early childhood text-messaging...